Content Creator / Manager
Full Time Position
System Akvile GmbH
Job & Task Description
Position objective: To effectively represent the System Akvile Brand by communicating with existing and potential customers through content on System Akvile’s social media platforms and webpage. Strategize and create unique, compelling social media content that will be the social voice of System Akvile.
About your profile:
- +2 years experience working in editorial or content/social at consumer-focused brand or agency
- Insightful and highly creative with the ability to guide and create compelling content
- Excellent writing skills in English and strong visual eye
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Not afraid to take risks and try new things, always testing and learning
- Always on top of the social trends and platform changes
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills; detail-oriented mind-set and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Manage deadlines, maintain project timelines and take accountability
- Develop a strategic content framework and social media calendar, partnering with marketing, product, experience and more
- Adopt the Brand voice and write copy that speaks on behalf of System Akvile in all social channels
- Develop and execute content that speaks to immediate brand moments and movements
- Collaborate and coordinate to ensure cohesion with performance marketing
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our skincare products
- Research and identify new social media content trends; make recommendations to the team, as appropriate
- Establish and expand influencer and social community outreach
- Partner with our marketing team to enhance awareness and drive up buzz as we expand across products and geographies
- Perform special projects as assigned by management
- May be called upon to create content for other digital channels (i.e., email, etc.).
About System Akvile
System Akvile is an innovative skin-tech brand founded by Dr. Akvile Ignotaite in 2018 in Hamburg. The brand aims to change the way that people use their skincare by offering a skincare system involving 4 well-matched products for adult acne.
Apply for the job:
Dr. Akvile Ignotaite