1. Scope of application
These terms and conditions apply to all participants of the System Akvile sweepstake.
The closing date for entries is 31.01.2022. We reserve the right to end the sweepstake at any time. In this case, no prizes will be distributed.
To enter the sweepstake, you must be at least 18 years old and reside within the European Union.
3. Procedure of the sweepstake
To enter the sweepstake, you need to install the System Akvile app on your smartphone. Within the app, you will be taken to the System Akvile onboarding questionnaire (hereafter “Survey”), which you must complete in order to have a chance at winning.
4. Content and purpose of the survey
In the survey, you will be asked questions about yourself, your living conditions and habits, your interests, your general health and your skin condition, among other things.
Our users have different interests and needs as well as diverse backgrounds. Through the survey we want to get to know as many of our users as possible. With this knowledge, we want to further develop the System Akvile app and improve the user experience.
5. Rights and duties
By participating in the sweepstake, you agree to these terms and conditions.
When answering the survey, you are required to fill out the questionnaire completely and to the best of your knowledge and belief. This means that the data you provide must be accurate and true.
Participation in the sweepstake is free of charge.
There is no legal claim to participation in the sweepstake. Any recourse to courts of law is insofar as excluded.
6. Chance of winning
All participants of the System Akvile sweepstake who have fully participated in the survey will earn a chance to win one of the prizes. The following conditions apply:
- The first 5 participants will receive a selection of our skin care products as well as a consultation on proper skin routines from our dermatologist, Dr. Grzegorz Stanislawski (Dr. Greg). This is not a medical consultation.
- The first 100 participants (including the first 5 participants) will be sent a free selection of our skin care products at no cost.
- The next 100 participants will also receive a free selection of our skin care products, but will have to pay the shipping costs.
- Among all participants, we will also give away 100 places for an event on acne and skin health, to which we will invite selected experts.
The order of participation will be determined according to the time of completion of the survey. The selection of skin care products is at the discretion of the organizer.
We will notify you by email if you have won one of the prizes. You must get back to us within 48 hours of receiving the email. If you do not get back to us within this period, you will forfeit your claim to the prize.
The winners will be personally informed about the date of our expert event by e-mail.
Please also check the spam folder of your email inbox. If you have not received an email from us, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Participants have no claim to payment of the prize in accordance with § 762 BGB. Legal recourse is excluded in this respect.
7. Data protection / personal data
By participating in the sweepstake you consent according to Art 6(1)(a) GDPR that the personal data you give will be stored by System Akvile GmbH and used for the purpose of determining the winners and the distribution of the prizes.
You also consent in accordance with Art 6(1)(a) GDPR that your personal data entered in the survey will be stored by System Akvile GmbH and used to optimize the app.
By submitting content as part of the survey, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights;
- All the information you have shared is correct.
You indemnify System Akvile GmbH from all possible claims, demands and damages.
The organizer of the sweepstake is System Akvile GmbH, WeWork, Axel-Springer-Platz 3, 20355 Hamburg.
10. Final Provisions, Severability Clause, Choice of Law
We reserve the right to change these conditions of participation at any time.
If individual clauses are, or become, invalid, the validity of the remaining clauses remains unaffected. The user relationship between you and System Akvile is governed by German law.